Wednesday, December 27, 2017

God Still Has Work for Me Here

A very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year to you all.

Our celebration of Christmas at St.Luke's has been well-attended and God-honouring, very different from all the Santa stuff and happy holidays emphasis of our increasingly secular world.

I am looking forward to 2018 for a fresh start on a number of fronts.
As you are probably aware my blog has not been very active recently, but I hope to change that in 2018.

In the second half of 2016 I had a major back operation and, while still doing rehab from that, I had a quintuple by-pass operation in early 2017, which gave me a good dose of "can't-be-bothered-ness" for most of 2017. (I have been doing the things that just had to be done, but not the things that I usually choose to do.)

So, I am letting you know I am still here, and looking forward to being re-energised and re-motivated and continuing/completing the several projects God has given me since returning to Geelong 8 years ago.

It might take a little while to find and sort my notes and refresh my memory of where I was heading with my new book, website and blog, but I started that task today and hope to complete it before we get too far into the new year.

Looking forward to connecting with you again soon.
Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.