Monday, April 7, 2014

Chapter 6

Hi Everyone.
Have just finished the first draft of Chapter Six and have hidden it in the usual spot at http://users.ncable.net.au/~barrytatt/c6.pdf.  Please have a read and feedback your comments.
I received some really helpful suggestions and feedback for the last two chapters I posted, so please keep them coming.
You should now have received .....
Preface, Introduction, Prelude and Chapters 1 - 7

So now after 4 years, the first draft of the book is completed.  And because it has taken so long, it will need a fair bit of editing as my writing style has probably changed over the time, my understanding of some of the theological concepts keeps developing, and, because I have written each chapter "in isolation" from the other chapters, will have to check the linkages between them.

I have also been working on a website to support the book and researching my publishing options.

Anyway, that's the news at the moment,
Please attack Chapter Six for me. I really appreciate it.

Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.