Thursday, January 9, 2014

Chapter 5

Hi Everyone

After over 12 months of distractions and other challenges, I returned to my book this week. I am in Withcott where temperatures have been in the mid 40's for several days and my back has been at its worst.

So with tolerance levels at a minimum, I have taken to finishing chapter 5 with a savage aggressive streak. I have deleted over half the original content by removing repetitive thoughts, "unnecessary" explanations and theological arguments mounted to support my story-line.  After all, my target audience is the un-churched (and hopefully some ex-churched) so theological arguments would be of little value.

The draft for this chapter is hiding in the usual spot at http://users.ncable.net.au/~barrytatt/C5.pdf.  Please read it critically when you get the chance and feedback your thoughts, criticisms, suggestions for improvement, etc., no matter how large or small.  I'll leave it posted up there until the end of January, but your feedback will be most welcome any time before or after that date.

Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.