Wednesday, September 12, 2012

Dreams and Visions

One of Jesus' promises that I love to quote is recorded in John 12: 32.
"And I, when I am lifted up from the earth, will draw all people to myself."
Some interesting stories are coming out of the Middle East at the moment demonstrating one of the ways Jesus is doing this.
Muslim believers from this area of the world are frequently telling how they came to Christ through dreams and visions of Jesus.
They are saying things like .....

I was content.  I was a Muslim, and all of a sudden I get this dream about Jesus and he loved me and said, "Come, follow me."
God is at work in these Muslim communities in a way that missionaries over the years have never seen before.
While the cost of converting from Islam to Christianity is terribly high in Muslim countries, imprisonment or death for most, increasing numbers of Muslims are coming to Jesus.
Just like you and I were - called and drawn.

I think we are living in exciting times.
Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.