Monday, April 30, 2012

Chapter 2

Hi Everyone.
I have just uploaded the first draft of Chapter 2 for you to explore, examine and exorcise.

I have spent some time reviewing and reducing what I had first written some months ago, and now have finally passed this "first draft" on to you.
Please be as harsh as you can, with suggestions for improvement.
Please!

You can get it from http://users.ncable.net.au/~barrytatt/c2.pdf  -  all lower case.
Let me know if you have any access problems and I can send it individually as an attachment to an email.

I will leave it up there, available for your consideration, for the month of May.

Thanks in advance of your valued comments.
Blessings, Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.