Friday, June 17, 2011

Recent Progress - book, web and blog

Hi Everyone.

As you will have seen I haven't posted anything for quite a while.
Sorry for the delay.
Have been on holidays in NT and had some family opportunities to pursue.
Have been engaged in some interesting discussions by email and face-to-face with non-Christians, calvinists and other Christians, which has been envigorating and relevant to the subject of the book, but has not added anything to it. Indeed, I have used material from the book drafts in these discussions to advantage.
And I will be going to QLD soon for several weeks.

Nevertheless the book is progressing, as is the website to accompany it.
Have now decided the book has to be readable by anyone, so I have cut it down tremendously and am putting the 'meatier' discussions (theological and philosophical) on the website for those who want to pursue them.

Most chapters are drafted, but I probably won't get the chance to tidy them up and make them available to you  until after I return home in early August.

Blessings to you all.
Will catch up with some of you on my QLD travels soon.

Barry.

1 comment:

  1. This blogsite has changed how it forwards comments emails to "subscribers". This is a test for me to see if it is still working. Please excuse. Barry

    ReplyDelete

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.