Monday, December 20, 2010

Christmas Greetings

Isabel and I are now on the prayer list that is distributed from the church where we currently fellowship.  The first one arrived by email the other day, and I got to thinking .......

There are so many Christians who are regularly praying that God will save all the people in the world, and yet these same people laugh at you (or worse) when you tell them that HE WILL. Isn't that strange?

Thank you for your support and encouragement through the year.  It's been a most interesting one and I've learned a lot.  The first book is well on the way and you have been seeing bits of it coming through the posts on the blogsite.  I am hoping to have it ready to publish by midyear 2011.

I know very few comments have come in re the posts, but ........ if anyone would like to critically review the chapters of the book as each draft is completed, please let me know and I will get them to you. 

There is a preface and an introduction, 6 chapters and 3 appendices - a total of 11 sections.  The drafts should appear about 2 per month starting in January.

But please don't put up your hand to do this if you already have a full plate.  I don't ever want to be a burden or to be putting pressure on you for your comments and review. But if you have the time and the interest to serve me this way, I would be really pleased to hear from you as I would appreciate some peer review by those I know love me.

Trust you have a great Christmas with your families, as we are planning to do here.

Love Barry

No comments:

Post a Comment

All relevant comments are most welcome. However, please express any disagreement you might have without being disagreeable and with grace towards those who might not hold your point of view.